7th Transnational Project Meeting
Potenza 2nd and 3rd of September 2021
All project partners have participated in TPM.
The staff of project organizations and many external experts participated in this meeting and share their knowledge and experience.
For a better meeting experience, the programme was spread into 4 parts:
1. Project implementation
2. Training Module presentation and discussion
3. Study Visits and workshops
4. Social activities
The host dedicated all the meeting programs to well-being, social inclusion of immigrants, and excluded from society like people with pathological addictions.
Project partners have visited communities and social enterprises developed by those communities and exchanged good practices with Italian experts working for social inclusion.
Also, Icelandic, Danish, and Spanish partners performed workshops and shared their good practices in social inclusion.
YES hosted a meeting where a training module focusing on SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP was presented and discussed among the partners.
YES provided a thorough hand impressive workshop and after the session, there was a time for feedback from the partners and discuss how to implement the presented training.
Thanks to this meeting all partners were continuing their learning process in their work with people at risk of social exclusion and shared the experiences and they have gained new knowledge and skills through the training.
-Study visit and workshop at “Salone dei Rifiutati” – Social Cooperative (guided tour in MOON museum )
– Social Lunch
– Study Visit at the “Associazione Insieme Onlus” a therapeutic community for pathological addictions
– Walk and talk – to visit the installations created by the social cooperative Centostrade is a multipurpose center open to the needs of children, adolescents, and families
– Social Dinner in Social Enterprise – Restaurant-pizzeria “Assurd”
– Mindfulness/Yoga workshop for social inclusion and well-being – by Luna Crossing Borders
– Training module presentation by YES
– Social inclusion projects presentation – social inclusion of immigrants- by The Roses of Atacama, Social Promotion Association
– Social Inclusion of drug addicts people in Iceland, presentation by RedCross Iceland
– Intercultural workshop – storytelling for social inclusion – Presentation by M&M, Spain
– Project implementation, next steps by Euro-Idea
– Social Lunch